Your stay at Opatija Riviera Beachfront Stay
Enjoy a fairytale stay in Lovran, Croatia. Hidden among the lush trees and accented by a private garden. A stay at this Bauhaus and art deco apartment leaves you feeling rested and refreshed. This beachfront property meshes with the beautiful natural surroundings, offering a luxe stay in relaxing nature.
Wake up and fall asleep to the lapping waves at the nearby beach. Enjoy a peaceful haven with everything within walking distance. The town of Lovran presents delightful mom-and-pop restaurants overlooking the Adriatic Sea, a promenade to explore, and friendly locals. Leave your car behind and walk through the gorgeous town of Lovran or spend your time soaking in the sun at Peharovo Beach.
Whether you choose this lovely destination based on a family trip or friend group getaway, you'll have chosen a spacious three-bedroom apartment. One step into the apartment, and you'll be greeted with a luscious display of bread, cheese, meat, and fresh fruit from the host, helping to create a magical environment from the beginning. This stylish apartment is the optimal blend of nature outside with its views and luxury inside with a sleek look and spacious terrace. Grill up your favorites from the local market as you take in the stunning views at this incredible Croatian stay. Finish each day nearby the fig tree in the lush garden.
WHAT TO DO
Sitting in the garden, enjoying the goodies delivered by the host, swimming at the nearby beaches, hiking, cycling, BBQing, and enjoying the property's stunning views from a private terrace. A short walk will take you to Lovran, where you can explore the town, eat at local restaurants, and sip wine. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride to nearby villages and Krk and Cres Islands from Lovran.
WHY WE LIKE DELUXE BEACHFRONT
· A stay at the Deluxe Beachfront Apartment Klara includes easy communication with the host and her family. A display of bread, cheese, fresh fruit, and more welcomes each guest, helping them feel at home.
· Bauhaus and art deco décor provide a luxury feeling in this hidden gem of an apartment.
· The nearby town of Lovran is only a short distance, making it easy to view historic buildings and enjoy the delightful local cuisine.
· Atilio Maguolo created the apartment building in 1906, an Italian architect with a keen eye for design. Staying at the beachfront apartment allows you to revel in his work.
- Wash machine
- For animals
- Private parking
- Air conditioning
- Travelling with children
- Sustainable Interior design
- Culture lover
- Beach lover
Garden area and sea access
Everything accessible by walking (skip the car emissions)
Situated in a renovated building