Your stay at Trullo-Style Home Surrounded by Gardens
Set between the Adriatic and Ionic Oceans lies an unbelievably stunning escape. Just outside of Alberobello in Bari, Italy, lies a breathtaking trullo-style home. A cherry garden, olive garden, and vineyard help create an even more exciting stay flanked by nature.
Hide away in this remote destination that will help you come to a state of peace as you take in the incredible natural scenery. A stone's throw away from Alberobello in the Puglia Region, guests can explore the stunning white-washed district of Trulli, bask in the sun at the pristine beaches, befriend locals, and view a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Stay for the romance of this incredible accommodation, featuring a spacious terrace with ample seating backing up to the vineyard. Spend a few days at Petra Trullo with family, friends or as a couples retreat. Two bedrooms provide ample room for guests traveling in groups of four or five.
A fully decked-out kitchen allows you to experiment and create incredible meals to enjoy on the terrace. Walking through the home, you’ll view the iconic trullo conical roof and quarry masonry that provides the perfect cool temperature in warmer months. Step into this historic home with modern amenities for an unforgettable experience.
WHAT TO DO
Lounging on the terrace and enjoying the natural beauty of the surrounding gardens and vineyard, cooking in the full kitchen. A short drive offers access to Alberobello, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In Alberobello, take in the sights, view the mass amounts of trulli, and enjoy the village vibes. 15-40 minutes away, you can explore exciting medieval cities like Matera, one of the oldest globally. This city holds ancient settlements that are part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, historic churches, palaces, and more. Other nearby cities include Ostuni, Cisternino, Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Monopoli, and Polignano a Mare offering incredible cuisine, historic sites, and stunning options for winter exploration. Each city provides a unique experience, from white pebble beaches on the Adriatic coast to lush countrysides filled with white-washed trulli buildings.
WHY WE LIKE PETRA TRULLO
· This historic trullo home is run by Petra, an expert in interior design and project manager with 12 years of experience creating exceptional stays for Frankfurt's Marriott International; she brings her expertise to this stunning stay in a well-preserved house.
· Modern amenities are perfectly blended with a traditional style of architecture, creating an idyllic stay.
· Spend as much time as possible on the terrace to view the breathtaking gardens and vineyard only a few steps away.
· The nearby town of Alberobello is a must-visit for guests, providing views of the trullo district, a promenade to stroll on, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Wash machine
- For animals
- Private parking
- Completely enclosed
- Air conditioning
- Travelling with children
- Travelling with a dog
- Sustainable Building Architecture
- Sustainable Interior design
- Wine lover
- Hiking lover
- Culture lover
Set in a historic trullo home
Surrounded by stunning cherry and olive gardens and a vineyard
Naturally cool environment inside the home due to the building material (eco-conscious cooling system)